Wednesday, June 22, 2011

From Taylor to Shannon

[WITHHELD], Paris, France
Thursday, June 15, 2006

Dear Shannon,

How are you? I've only been here for five days and it just keeps getting better and better. I've already gone on two shopping sprees. You're just going to LOVE the things I picked up for you and the fam. I SO wish you were here. Like, you have no idea. Tomorrow we're going to the Eiffel Tower. And I bought the CUTEST beret. I even think it made a guy on the tour look at me. He's a local and his name is Alain, but he doesn't have a noticeable accent or anything. (Pity.) OK, OK, I know you really love hearing about all the souvenirs I got. So far I've gotten like two closets' worth of clothes, the CUTEST little purse, and the most gorgeous-sounding bell ever. Anyway the tour's only just started so I don't have much to say yet, but I'll be sure to write as soon as something really interesting happens! Kisses to everyone at home. 
Your biffle,
Taylor 

No comments:

Post a Comment